The Frequency Effect was a major challenge to deliver. It took a huge amount of effort. As it broke ground, there were definitely quite a few thoughts and piece of advice that I would pass on to any budding storytellers out there.
1. Research exactly how to do it. Layout the elements and storyboard it
2. Be aware of the elements you would like to bring together and make them integral to the story.
3. Bring together an amazing team who believe in the project.
4. Don't forget the quality of the writing.
5. A story is all about the story.
6. Be conscious of budgets at all times.